How Motorcycle Transport Works with Fly And Ride
The purpose of using Fly And Ride motorcycle transport to Europe is to save the wear and tear on rider and bike as well as saving time in reaching some of the best motorcycle touring locations in Europe. Taking a long ride from the ports of Northern France to reach a southern destination takes a large amount of time out of your trip.
It also takes a large amount of energy and cost. It’s hard to avoid the motorways just to get moving on quicker and apart from the actual cost of fuel and motorway tolls there is the hidden cost of pilling on miles on your bike adding to the depreciation of your bike. Taking a similar trip through Spain to reach Andalucia or North Africa and you will need even longer.
We provide transport for groups between 7 to 25 motorcycles. For smaller groups or single bikes we sometimes have capacity on a scheduled group trip so drop us an enquiry via the Contact Form and we will see if we can accommodate your request.
So Fly And Ride take your motorcycles overland to Malaga while you take a flight.
- Step 1 – Decide where you would like to Tour in Europe.
- Step 2 – Decide when you would like to go.
- Step 3 – Contact Fly And Ride and make a provisional booking for your Motorcycle.
- Step 4 – Book your Flight to Europe.
- Step 5 – Confirm booking with Fly And Ride and make payment.
- Step 6 – Drop of your motorcycle no later than 24hrs before we ship, or we can pick from you for an extra cost.
- Step 7 – On landing in destination take a short taxi ride to the Fly And Ride depot.
- Step 8 – Enjoy the wonderful motorcycle touring from your destination.
- Step 9 – Return your motorcycle to the Fly And Ride European depot.
- Step 10 – Take your flight home.
- Step 11 – 7 days after your trip collect your motorcycle form the Fly And Ride UK depot.
- Step 12 – Provisionally book for the next year!
We can arrange if required airport transfers to our depot. We can also recommend good hotels from our wealth of knowledge of Southern Spain & Portugal. For where to stay in Morocco we suggest having a read of Chris Scott’s books.
Once you have experienced shipping your motorcycle to Europe with Fly And Ride we believe you will not want to travel any other way to your European touring destination in the future – so contact us now and make your motorcycle transport booking.
Home or Work pick up and drop off – now available
Fly And Ride are now able to pick up your bike from your home or business address for a small extra cost and handle the shipping end to end from your door and back – you just need to book your flights – ring us to find out more.